Charron Human Resources Inc. (CHR)
Charron Human Resources Inc. (CHR) consultants specialize in employer compliance with the laws that contribute to fair workplace practices and in the resolution of Workplace Conflict, Harassment and Violence. Our clients include organizations of every size, both public and private across Canada. We provide services that help employers prevent and resolve workplace harassment, conflict and violence.
CHR also provides interventions in workplace situations that have become unmanageable providing an assessment of the factors that have led to the problem. In addition to providing interventions in situations of workplace conflict, harassment and violence, CHR consultants are mediators and trainers. They explain legislation, review policy and procedure, and train HR and LR Professionals, managers, supervisors, employees and union representatives. Since 1996, CHR has provided related training to thousands of workers.
Our Services Include
- Administrative Investigations (Harassment, Violence and Conduct)
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Mediation and ADR
- Professional Support
- Situational Assessment
- Workplace Assessments
- Training and Workshops
CHR provides solutions for common workplace problems:
- Interpersonal Conflict
- Court Ordered Changes to Policy & Procedures
- Employee Dissatisfaction
- Harassment Complaints
- Leadership Deficiencies
- Poor Productivity & Reduced Motivation
- Toxic Workplace
- Violence Complaints
IMMEDIATE HUMAN RESOURCES INTERVENTION
CHR can provide "on-call services" for your organization when a manager or Human Resources representative requires expert advice regarding any pressing employee problem or Labour Relations issue. We can provide support in various areas:
• Steps to accepting a harassment complainant or a violence complaint from an employee;
• How to conduct an assessment of a harassment or violence complaint;
• Questions about an employee termination;
• Implementing employee discipline or corrective measures; and • Attendance management issues.
Often times, a quick intervention is all that is required to clear up an issue. CHR offers realistic solutions in a timely manner.